Find answers in our FAQ.
- Is it safe to send my diamonds & jewelry through the mail?
- How do I know about price?
- Can you give me an exact price before seeing an item?
- Do you remove stones to appraise and price items?
- Do you provide written appraisals?
- Are my items safe while in your possession?
- Do I speak directly with your appraisers about my item(s)?
- What about selling to a pawnshop or a local jeweler?
- Is it safe to send and sell my diamonds in the mail?
- What is a certificate, do I need one if I want to sell my diamonds?
- When I sell my diamonds, is a certificate the same thing as an appraisal?
- Why does ThingsWeBuy.com prefer a diamond with a GIA certificate over other types of diamonds?
- If I want to sell my diamonds that are not certified, is it of lower quality or lower value than a certified diamond?
- Do you buy costume jewelry?
- Do you buy from jewelry stores, dealers and pawnshops?
- What about broken jewelry or items missing stones?
- Can you return certain stones in an item if I want them back after I sell my jewelry?
- Is solid gold jewelry considered scrap or not?
- I'm worried about the safety of selling my jewelry online. How and where can I sell jewelry online safely?
- I'm interested in selling my estate jewelry. Can ThingsWeBuy.com help?
- Do you buy replica pre-owned watches if I want to sell preowned watch?
- If I sell preowned watch, does it have to be made of gold or platinum?
- Do you buy quartz (battery operated) pre-owned watches?
- Why are men's pre-owned watches usually worth more than ladies? watches in the aftermarket?
- Does my pre-owned watch have to function?
- When I sell preowned watch to ThingsWeBuy.com, should I send the original box, papers, manuals and any extra links?
- How old is a pre-owned watch that is considered an antique?
- How old is a pre-owned watch that is considered vintage?